8.10.2009

these are a few of my favorite things...














well- it's my list... all over the place- but that's me!


no particular order- a few of my favorite things.....
dolphins

any cherry candy- especially ring pops

the smell of the air after a nice rain

birds chirping early in the morning

an ice cold coke

a powerful thunderstorm
the word Serendipity

big fluffy clouds

orange Popsicles- comfort treat

socks

Hilton Head Island

laughing until I cry

all music- music makes anything better- (it moves me)

balloons
my husband's crooked grin when he is up to something

my daughter's smile

my son's unexpected text messages

roller coasters

the sound of crashing waves

the smell of a baby's head after a bath

bubble wrap

boats
surprises

the smell of Christmas- (pine in Nov-Dec)




















1 comment:

  1. greeeaatt favorite things !

    I <3 ROLLER COASTERS 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ~ SMILEY~BEAR~
    ( R ! L 3 Y )

    ReplyDelete